Rankings - Men Sweep
- To appear in this table, athletes must have at least 4 recorded scores.
- The scores below are only calculated on the data available. This is incomplete, but more data will be added over time. Browse the races to see what is included.
- "Skill" is an estimate of how good a rower is at sweep rowing or sculling. More points = more likely to win a race. The default is 0 points.
- "Uncertainty" is an measure of how sure the estimate of the skill is. In short, fewer races on the system or more inconsistent results means a higher measure of uncertainty. The default starting point is 10.
- "Date" refers to the date of the score that is ranked. This is the date of the most recent race recorded on the system.
- The ranking is on their estimated skill level minus the level of uncertainty attached to that estimate. See the about page for more information on the calculations.
More information can be found on the about page.
|No results to show|