Rankings - Men Sweep
- To appear in this table, athletes must have at least 4 recorded scores.
- The scores below are only calculated on the data available. This is incomplete, but more data will be added over time. Browse the races to see what is included.
- "Skill" is an estimate of how good a rower is at sweep rowing or sculling. More points = more likely to win a race. The average/default is 100 points.
- "Uncertainty" is an measure of how sure the estimate of the skill is. In short, fewer races on the system or more inconsistent results means a higher measure of uncertainty. The default starting point is 10.
- "Date" refers to the date of the score that is ranked. This is the date of the most recent race recorded on the system.
- The ranking is on their estimated skill level minus the level of uncertainty attached to that estimate. See the about page for more information on the calculations.
- This is currently at the prototype stage (pre-alpha) so there are only full rankings for sweep men at the moment. Rankings for women (and scullers) will be included as more data is added to the system.
More information can be found on the about page.
|1||Alan Sinclair||36.2||6.6||June 24, 2018|
|2||Mohamed Sbihi||32.6||7.9||June 24, 2018|
|3||Oli Cook||29.2||6.1||June 24, 2018|
|4||Jacob Dawson||27.8||6.7||June 24, 2018|
|5||Matthew Tarrant||28.5||7.7||June 24, 2018|
|6||George Rossiter||23.4||5.2||June 24, 2018|
|7||Tom Ford||23.3||5.7||June 24, 2018|
|8||William Satch||24.9||8.0||June 24, 2018|
|9||Matthew Rossiter||22.4||6.9||June 24, 2018|
|10||James Rudkin||18.0||5.9||June 23, 2018|
|11||Tom George||19.8||8.1||June 24, 2018|
|12||Callum McBrierty||17.6||5.9||June 24, 2018|
|13||Thomas Jeffery||19.1||7.7||June 24, 2018|
|14||Harry Glenister||16.1||5.7||June 24, 2018|
|15||Oliver Wynne-Griffith||16.8||6.8||June 24, 2018|
|16||Tom Ransley||15.8||5.9||June 24, 2018|
|17||Adam Neill||9.7||6.1||June 24, 2018|
|18||Morgan Hellen||10.0||7.2||June 24, 2018|
|19||Ross Jarvis||7.5||6.1||June 2, 2018|
|20||Aleksander Malowany||2.4||8.8||June 2, 2018|